Thank you for taking the time to get to know me a little better. I am a top producing, full time Realtor. I specialize in Residential Homes, Vacant Land and Horse & Ranch Properties.
Before becoming a Real Estate Broker, I had spent the previous 12+ years as a marketing specialist for Realtors across the United States. I loved every minute of it, but knew at some point I wanted to pursue my dream of becoming a Realtor and help my friends (and new friends) and family find their dream property in Pueblo West, Pueblo and the surrounding areas.
Pueblo West and the surrounding hold a special place in my heart. I would come out each summer and visit my Aunt and Uncle (they opened the first veterinary clinic in Pueblo West). I remember when Pueblo West was pretty desolate during the late 70’s and through the 1980’s, but I swore someday I would make this area my home, and I did. I moved to Pueblo West in 1992 from Ohio. I love the friendly people, the beautiful mountains and everything our area has to offer.
If you are thinking about building a home, as a 3rd Generation Family of Contractors, I am very familiar with the construction process and can help you every step of the way. I represent a very detail oriented builder, and also work with several other local builders. I would be happy to show you floor plans to help determine what is your best fit.
As an avid horse owner and rider, I specialize in Horse and Ranch Properties. There is a lot to understand from covenants, water, grazing, fencing, etc… Don’t get stuck with a property that ends up being too much or too little for your needs.
If you are looking buy or sell in Pueblo West, Pueblo, Rye, Colorado City, Beulah or any of the beautiful surrounding communities, I hope you will allow me to be your Real Estate Agent. I will show you properties that fit your lifestyle, personal preferences, in your price range, and I am sure you will love this area as much as I do!
Accomplishments/Accreditation (Past and Present)
• CRS Designation (Certified Residential Specialist) Only 3% of REALTORS
• Co-founder of the Pueblo West Chamber of Commerce
• Business Network International (BNI) Area Director
• Ambassador for the Pueblo Chamber of Commerce
• Crime Stoppers Board of Directors
• Business Women’s Network
• Contributing author for the Pueblo Business Journal
• Volunteer coach with Pueblo West Parks and Rec
• Pueblo Humane Society
• Youth Leader and Children’s Ministry leader
• District 70 School Volunteer
• Pueblo County 4-H Leader
• Pueblo County 4-H Ranch Horse Superintendent
• Pueblo West Horsemans Assoc – Board President
• Active Member of the Southern Colorado Horsemans Association